Frequently Asked Questions

If I change insurance companies, can payment for the new premium be taken from my escrow account?

Vanderbilt can send payment to your new insurance carrier upon request. Please call our insurance tracking company, Assurant Agency, at 1-800-260-6762 to make your request.

Have Questions?

We’re Here to Help

New customers 1-866-701-0467

Existing customers 1-800-970-7250